4 year surgiversary

Liz R.
on 1/30/11 8:49 pm - Easton, PA
Wow - what a ride it's been! Many of you saw my post on facebook yesterday but I know some of yuo aren't over there.

Yesterday marked 4 years since my bypass surgery. I wouldn't trade 1 minute of it for the world even though there have been ups and downs.

The past year has brought me many things, the birth of my daughter, the strengthening of friendships brought to me as a result of my WLS, and even a sense of peace over the weight I've been maintaining. Of course i would like to loose another 30 pounds but I am OK where I am at too, and so is Dr Brader.

To those of you just starting out you have made the most important decision of your life - to take care of yourself!
dit657
on 1/30/11 8:56 pm - Boothwyn, PA
Congratulations Liz!! 4 years is amazing and you're doing wonderfully!! You're an inspiration to all of us out here, and your warmth and encouragement come shining through in your posts.

Wish you much continued success!! Thank you for always being there for me!

Kathy

'One shoe can change your life'...Cinderella
Sansobel
on 1/30/11 9:12 pm - Coatesville, PA
Again Congrats.  You have done so much for me personally in sharing your  journey.  You inspire others with your truth and honesty. 

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Sandra           
IdaMae D.
on 1/30/11 9:16 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Congratulations to a truly beautiful young woman!!!!  You are an inspiration and great support to so many of us on here!!!!

Ida

IdaMae

Lisa H.
on 1/30/11 9:46 pm - Whitehall, PA
LIZ, you have embraced this experience with class and glory.  You have oversome so many things and come out a winner, not to mention a MOM! 

I always look to you for inspiration and plain old caring and love.

Keep up the great work!!

My tracker

hers 

SPatel4
on 1/30/11 11:00 pm - Levittown, PA
Liz,
Congratulations on 4 years of successing. You have done an amazing job and Dr, Brader asking you to demonstrate your cooking skills should be a feather in your cap! Congrats again!

-Shilpa

People comment on my over 100 pound weight loss and attribute it to my WILLpower, but it is my WANTpower: I WANT to be thin and healthy more than anything else! 

bvohl
on 1/30/11 11:29 pm
Congrats on four years of successing!! You are an amazing person!

Love, Beth
http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/wvHjqcu/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wvHjqcu/weight.png">>

Dennis Belk
on 1/31/11 12:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
CONGRATS LIZ
YOU'RE DOING GREAT!

Happy to be in
Onederland

on 1/31/11 1:54 am
Congratulations to one of the most cheerful, happiest people I have ever met.  Keep on successing.

Some days your the dog and some days your the hydrant.

liz52408
on 1/31/11 4:40 am
Congrats Liz!!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Dr. Griffins
ballroomdancer810 · 0 replies · 1894 views
12 Years!
Boogaloo · 1 replies · 1990 views
And DS groups in PA
Katetolov · 0 replies · 2676 views